Over 10,000 sq.ft. of WRAPSHIELD SA® SELF-ADHERED Water Resistive Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Sheet was installed on the renovation of the Bayside Tidewater Dormitory at Rogers Williams University. This upgrade improves the indoor air quality and provides better insulation reducing energy costs.
The purpose of the renovation was due to poor wall performance which affected the indoor air quality. The project is scheduled to be complete in August of 2013.
WRAPSHIELD SA® SELF-ADHERED also offers:
- DOES NOT REQUIRE A PRIMER
- Secondary Rain Barrier
- Zero VOC's, (no off-gassing)
- Low Temperature Applications
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- 6 Months UV & Climate Exposure
- High Temperature Resistance
- Contributes to LEED points