A self-adhered Air Barrier (AB) Water Resistive Barrier (WRB) with built-in rainscreen drainage matrix
- One Step Air Barrier WRB Rainscreen Cavity Installation
- Factory-bonded Drainage Matrix (3mm or 7mm)
- Drainage Matrix Created Unimpeded Vertical Drainage Plane
- Aggressive Adhesive, Bonds Multiple Substrates including OSB
- Bonds Without Primer
- Zero VOCs
- 60 Days UV and Climate Exposure before Final Cladding is Installed
- High Drying Capacity: 25 perms, Allows Building Materials to Dry Out
- Installs as an Air Barrier Increasing Energy Efficiency
Preventing Mold and Mildew
Complete Building Envelope System
Rough Opening Flashing Options
The following rough opening flashing components can be used:
|VaproLiqui-Flash - is a liquid applied waterproof flashing material for window and door interfaces.
|VaproBlock Flashing - is a non-permeable tape flashing.
|VaproBond - is a 100% silicone sealant
|Reduce the incidence of moisture related damage with the all in-one air barrier, WRB rainscreen system, RainScreen SA, behind the cladding system.
|Create an essential drainage matrix behind stucco by installing RainScreen SA. No change to design or installation practices is required.