A mechanically attached, water resistive, vapor permeable membrane with integrated tape at the horizontal seams.
- Install above grade behind rain screen wall cladding assemblies
- Use as temporary mass timber framework and beam protection
- Cutting-edge drying capacity (permeability, 123 perms)
- Secondary Rain Barrier
- Installs easily in any weather: wet, dry, or freezing temperatures
- Zero VOC's, (no off-gassing)
- Low Temperature Applications
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- 6 months (180 days) UV and climate exposure prior to cladding installation
- Tough, Durable, Tear Resistant
- No Primers Required
- Contributes to LEED points
Rough Opening Flashing
Fast and efficient rough opening flashing uses VaproShield accessories specifically designed and tested to work together, making field training and installation easy.
Mass Timber Beam and Framework Protection
WallShield IT provides temporary protection of vulnerable mass timber structural elements such as columns and beams
|Durable and abrasion resistant, WallShield IT quickly installs in all weather conditions, and is easily removed, reused or recycled to showcase the beauty of the wood.
|With a drying capacity of 123 perms, the framework dries out quickly and is less susceptible to ongoing wetting issues from weather events.