Over 2,500 sq. ft. of RevealShield UV Stable Water Resistive Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Membrane was installed on the renovation of the Barnstable High School. Exclusively designed for open-joint panels, RevealShield was installed behind Fundermax panels. These custom panels offer Barnstable High School high visibility branding.
RevealShield offers exceptional UV stability, single layer installation and can be installed in any weather conditions.
RevealShield® also offers:
- UV Stable according to AC 38, Section 4.1.2
- Single Layer Installation
- Integrated Tape at Horizontal Seams
- Use with joints up to 2" wide
- Maximum 40% total open wall area
- Low Temperature Applications
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- Contributes to LEED points
- Zero VOC’s