VaproShield’s NEW Online AIA Course
- Explain the benefits and growing popularity of cross-laminated timber (CLT) buildings.
- Recognize CLT’s unique sensitivity to moisture and how specially designed building enclosures are required to support building longevity and high performance.
- Review options for attaching various cladding components to the CLT panels.
- Describe best practices for designing and installing water-resistive barriers (WRBs), vapor retarders, and air barriers (ABs) in CLT wall and roof cladding systems.
- Review best practices for detailing CLT roof assemblies of varying slopes