A primary, water resistive, vapor permeable, air permeable, mechanically attached sheet membrane for rain screen building enclosures.
- Cutting-edge drying capacity (permeability, 142 perms)
- Secondary Rain Barrier
- Installs easily in any weather: wet, dry, or freezing temperatures
- Zero VOC's, (no off-gassing)
- Low Temperature Applications
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- 6 months (180 days) UV and climate exposure prior to cladding installation
- Tough, Durable, Tear Resistant
- No Primers Required
- Contributes to LEED points
|Rough Opening Flashing|
Fast and efficient rough opening flashing uses VaproShield accessories specifically designed and tested to work together, making field training and installation easy.