Printer Friendly (PDF)
VaproShield products support efforts towards achieving LEED certification in the Energy & Atmosphere and Indoor Environmental categories, including LEED for New Construction & Major Renovations (NC), LEED for Core & Shell, LEED for Existing Buildings (EB) and LEED for Homes. Below is information pertaining to all VaproShield Membranes for the applicable categories for LEED accreditation pursuits:
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content: 0% +/-
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content: 0% +/-
- Recycled Content Information Source: Mfr.
- Percent Compliant: 100% Recyclable
- Harvest Distance: N/A or > 500 mi.
- Manufacture Distance: N/A or > 500 mi.
- Harvest/ Manufacture Location Info Source: Mfr.
- VOC Content Adhesive: 0 g/l
- VOC Content Membrane: 0%
- VOC Content VaproBond: 80 g/l
- VOC Content VaproLiqui-Flash: 30 g/l
If you have any additional questions regarding LEED, Living Building Challenge, Net Zero, or any other standard that we can help you achieve, please feel free to contact us directly at: 1-866-731-7663 option 5 or your local representative