Greenwood Industries, Inc
WALLSHIELD® Water-Resistive Barrier Sheet
Over 35,000 sq.ft. of WALLSHIELD® Water Resistive Barrier Sheet was used on Lawrence High School in Massachusetts.
WALLSHIELD® was chosen to ensure the wall assembly remained breathable and to promote the long life of the assembly components including the Rheinzink cladding.
WALLSHIELD® also offers:
- Secondary Rain Barrier
- Zero VOC's, (no off-gassing)
- Low Temperature Applications
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- 9 Months UV & Climate Exposure
- High Temperature Resistance
- Tough, Durable, Tear Resistant
- Cinches around Fasteners
- Contributes to LEED points
|Over 32,000 sq. ft. of WALLSHIELD® Water Resistive Barrier Sheet was installed on the new high school.
WALLSHIELD® was installed behind the Rheinzink exterior cladding.