Dekker Perich Sabatini Architects
Western Commercial Glass
WRAPSHIELD® Water-Resistive Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Sheet
VaproShield WRAPSHIELD® Water-Resistive Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Sheet was used on the renovation and expansion of the Del Norte High School in Albuquerque. Over 10,000 sq.ft. of WRAPSHIELD® was installed behind open-joint DVB rainscreen system (Trespa TS-110).
WRAPSHIELD®, with a rating of 50 perms, combines the best properties of a vapor permeable membrane and an air barrier in one innovative, affordable product. WRAPSHIELD® also offers:
- Secondary Rain Barrier
- Zero VOC's, (no off-gassing)
- Low Temperature Applications
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- 9 Months UV & Climate Exposure
- WRAPSHIELD® Black Open Joint Panel Design
- High Temperature Resistance
- Tough, Durable, Tear Resistant
- Cinches around fasteners
- Contribution to LEED points
The project completion date is 2012.