The Inn at Aspen
Buttermilk, Colorado, USA
RevealShield IT Integrated Tape
Approximately 5,000 sq. ft. of RevealShield UV Stable Water Resistive Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Membrane was installed on The Inn at Aspen at the base of Buttermilk Mountain in Aspen, Colorado.
Located at the base of Buttermilk Mountain, The Inn at Aspen features 5,000 sq. ft. of RevealShield UV Stable Water Resistive Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Membrane to protect the only ski-in/ski-out lodging at the resort. RevealShield was installed behind open joint cladding as part of the $3M renovation to the hotel originally built in the 60’s.
RevealShield offers use with open joint cladding and can withstand, and can be installed in, all-climate weather conditions, making it an excellent choice for this construction project.
RevealShield also offers:
- UV Stable according to AC 38, Section 4.1.2
- Single Layer Installation
- Integrated Tape at Horizontal Seams
- Use with joints up to 2" wide
- Maximum 40% total open wall area
- Low Temperature Applications
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- Contributes to LEED points
- Zero VOC’s